At Afrilotto Systems LTD‚ we’re always looking for positive and energetic people to join us.
Check out our opportunities below:
Digital Marketing Professional / Visual Designer
About The Role
We are looking for a talented‚ data-driven digital marketing professional with visual design experience who can develop‚ implement‚ track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
We are afun‚ energetic‚ and inclusive brand. Always looking for new and innovative ways to engage and entertain our customers‚ and we strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all.
In this role‚ you will be responsible for developing and implementing both short and long-term strategies to support our lottery and sport betting business.
Requirements & Experience
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- You will have growth mindset‚ constantly testing strategy. Tests that can include offers‚ copy‚ creative‚ landing page‚ calls-to-action and many others.
- Drive the testing life cycle process from planning‚ requirements gathering‚ execution‚ analysis‚ and communication of results.
- You will have strong organizational skills to execute these tests and to learn from them and to develop knowledge base to support the business growth.
- You will be interested in creating tasteful‚ conversion-focus marketing campaigns.
- Monitor traffic‚ conversions‚ page performance metrics‚ and user journeys to deliver improved performance while creating a cadence for sharing actionable insights.
- Develop growing roadmaps that outlines all future strategy so we can accurately estimate test length and impact.
- Experience leading and managing user acquisition campaigns on web‚ across paid search platforms such as Google Ads‚ plus paid social platforms such as Facebook.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g.‚ Google Analytics‚ etc.) and experience in setting up and optimising Google AdWords campaigns.
- Experience with paid search/PPCplatforms preferred‚ alongside paid social‚ including Facebook Ads‚ YouTube Ads and TikTok.
- Data-drivenwith the ability to interpret analytics data from tools such as Google Ads‚ Google Analytics‚ Google Search Console‚ Ahrefs and SEMrush.
- Have knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Be able to create a variety of materials including social media graphics‚ blog graphics‚ newsletters graphics‚ print assets‚ etc
- Experience with motion design‚ animation and video editing.
- Create and improve visuals for external and internal presentations.